Login

boy trouble

bekahJ

15 year(s) ago

there's a boy on my football team that i like but i'm not sure if he likes me. i don't know wat to do!!!! it's hard to explain but i just can't stop think'n bout him if i ask him if he likes me and he says no thngs might get weird for us cause were on the football team together PLEASE HELP ME

Phalynx

15 year(s) ago

one question how are you on the football team with him, from your picture I though you were one, if not and you're a boy we need to have words. As on your problem I'd say give it a shot, I've never been in that situation obviously, but I believe risks are a neccesity in life, I'd just make sure he's christian first, if he's not you don't know where the relationship might lead. God Bless

DsAiNnCgIiNnGg

15 year(s) ago

[color=#800080][/color]omg now i've got a prob :( they're is this guy that I REALLY LIKE and we were together for about 1 week 2 days and then i dumped him. WHY OH WHY DID I DO THAT!?! anyways, he deleted me frpm his mypraize and now i leave a comment, he deletes it. a message, he ignores me, if i call him, he presses ignore and moves on. My parents tell me to suck it up and move on, but somehow I can't. HELP ME!!!

kaylama101

15 year(s) ago

Okay this will be easy alls you have to do is put a note in his locker to tell you to meet him somewhere after school and meet him then ask him and if he says no just ell him that you dont want him to tell everybody about and you guys dont want to feel okward being friends. if you need more advice write back!!!!!!:woohoo:

violinforchrist

15 year(s) ago

go for him!

Megglz

15 year(s) ago

u know u should just be ur self and maybe everything will just fall into place! :wub: ur friend, megglz

Megglz

15 year(s) ago

just be urself around him and let him make the first move and if u want to get him out of ur mind think of whatever makes u the happiest. either a place or a family member! another thing that really helps is get someone u love alot and do something together

bobbyjack5

14 year(s) ago

ok sinse that u like him... dont try to ask him if he likes you, and dont give him any clue! Let the both of you get to know each other bcause a friend to friend relationship lasts longer than a boy friend to girl friend relationship!

bobbyjack5

14 year(s) ago

ok sinse that u like him... dont try to ask him if he likes you, and dont give him any clue! Let the both of you get to know each other bcause a friend to friend relationship lasts longer than a boy friend to girl friend relationship!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)