Login

boyfriend and girl friend trouble

tfkfreak4jc

16 year(s) ago

so my best friend and her boyfriend have been going out for about a year and recently she found out the back in june her boyfriend was telling some other girl he loved her and being all flirty, this really upset her, but he said he was sorry and he didnt mean it and only loved her, well she decided to give him another chance but shes having trouble forgiving the girl and her boyfriend and its stressing her out, she feels like she isnt good enough and can't compare in outward beauty to the other girl, i realy want to help her but i dont know what good advice i can give

Humble-Nerd

16 year(s) ago

Don't know what much you can do, just be a spiritual friend/prayer warrior for this person. You need to talk to them about forgiveness though. It is not good to harbor feelings like this in their heart. In the long run it will hurt their fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ. [b]Matthew 5:23-24[/b] ~ "[color=#FF0000]Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift[/color]." It will hinder their service for the Lord and allow them to drift away from him. As a friend maybe you should study up some verses on forgiveness and approach them about this matter. [b]Proverbs 27:6[/b] ~ "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful." Humble_Nerd

Smalltowngirl13

16 year(s) ago

tfkfreak4jc, Being a girl I completely understand what emotions are going through her head... Tell her that if this guy doesn't respect her enough to be loyal than he isn't worth it. The female mind is very confusing and you just have to do the best you can. I hang out with a ton of guys, and trust me.... you don't make sense to us either. I hope you take my advise and it works out for you... ~Smalltowngirl13~;)

hccgirl3494

16 year(s) ago

i would tell her to let him go. but remember to not say bad things about him until she does.

palm

16 year(s) ago

Well she just needs to remeber to pray and she also needs to that her boyfreind loves her through thick and thin:) from: palm

harvey23

16 year(s) ago

if she is having a hard time with it and has been very stressful over it then maybe she shouldnt be with him cuz if she sticks with him longer and he does it again then it will b even harder for her to break up with him so if she is goin thru that much trouble maybe u should tell her she doesnt deserve that

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)