Login

Boys

biblegirl22

18 year(s) ago

I'm been seriously considering asking a guy out, but I'm so afraid that I'll do something stupid, or he'll reject me. Got any advice?

cheetahchick

18 year(s) ago

yes i agree pray to god that he will give u the words to say and then go 4 it the worst he can say is no.:ohmy:

cheetahchick

18 year(s) ago

yes i agree pray to god that he will give u the words to say and then go 4 it the worst he can say is no.:ohmy:

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

Hey biblegirl22! I know how you feel! I have issues asking guys out too 'cause I get really nervous and I can never seem to get the courage to ask guys out, even if it's just to a school dance or something like that! You should definately pray to God about it, 'cause He knows best! If the guy your talking about is Christian and God "tells" you that you should ask him out, then go for it. I'm not that great at even talking to guys I like, so I would usually have friends ask the guy out for me. I would not reccomend that tactic however, because I have heard from several sources that guys like it when girls are straight forward with their feelings when it comes to asking guys out. So basically, if you can ask him out yourself, then do that. I hope that helps! Good luck with that guy and please be sure to let us know how things turn out with him! God Bless you!

lilblondegirl

18 year(s) ago

My advise is that you shouldn't get to attached to this guy and you shouldn't get your hopes up. Not that I'm saying that you shouldn't expect a yes it's just that it's easy to act cool when your rejected if you have thought about the fact that there are way better guys out there for you than someone who would say no. Besides if he says no then he odviously dosn't see what an awesome person you are and if he's dumb enough to say no than he is totally not good enough for you. Like they say there are a million fish in the sea you just have to keep on trying till you catch the right one.

belletig11

18 year(s) ago

maybe u could like rite a note asking him out its corny but its still asking him out i dont no i never asked a guy out b4 but itll probly work . and remember to keep praying if u dont get em brush ur shoes off and move on. GOD BLESS YOU **~~ belletig11~~**:unsure: :P

PrincessBreezie

18 year(s) ago

B) its ok i've been in this situation a lot you should be real a real flirt and say things to flirt with him i do that sometimes or you can just ask him straight up and say " do you like me " if he says no just be like " thats fine well can we just be friends i just wanted to know". and if he doesn't want to be friends he's just a jerk. just pray to God for the guidance and he'll let you know what you really need to do.

Post edited by: PrincessBreezie, at: 2006/07/31 15:41

squirrellygirl

18 year(s) ago

i agree with everybody on praying about it.then if you wait for God and listen for his answer,you'll definatly know what God wants for you.although,i also agree with kittenkatie(or was it the other way around...sorry if it was).the guy should ask you out.it just shows respect on his part.well,good luck!!!!!:) ~SquirrelB)

Armydude270

18 year(s) ago

[color=#0000FF][/color]Ok first off....... in a guy situation coming from a guy this is kinda on track. Well first off i personaly would not say no to any girl tht askes me out becuase it takes so much just to ask the person. I would kno becuase im single and i wannna stay tht way. Second if he says no just plain out slap him..... lol im kidding dont do tht just move on. oh and wat tht kitty girl said.... about the whole thing with if he likes u he should ask u out..... tht is so wrong it can go either way boy ask girl or girl ask boy. signed: armydude270;) p.s. i hope it works out

Post edited by: Armydude270, at: 2006/08/11 15:48

pookalie59

17 year(s) ago

I think you should pray about all areas in your life, but why would you want to be the one doing the asking? God made you a female, behave like a young lady. If he is interested in you, you'll know it. Even if it is just his friendship, that's something. A lot of relationships have come out of being friends first. Let the young man pursue you. I know it's almost 2007, but still some things should be left the old ways. Good luck;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)