Login

Building a relationship with God

islandshawty

6 year(s) ago

I grew up with my faith as the center of my life. My parents were very strict about me knowing about God, his works, and that He is above anything in my love. But for the past 3 years my faith has has wilted. And so has theirs. When we first stopped going to church I was relieved. I liked sleeping in and not having to get all dressed up. But I knew He was calling me when I had struggles in my personal life. Struggles so difficult, that I knew the help of my parents or adults were useless. When I asked why we no longer attended mass, the answer was we were "too busy." I was hurt because when I needed God it was like I couldn't have him. I'm in need of building a relationship with God and I don't know where to start. My siblings and friends don't know what I'm feeling. They don't value a relationship with God, but I do. Where do I start?

haleykl

6 year(s) ago

God is everywhere just read your bible and pray and if there's ever anything you need message me Im a good listener. Be true to yourself. I know mass is most likely very important to you but the most important is having faith in god that he will help you with your struggles. He's always with you, not just in church.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)