MyFatherIsLord

16 year(s) ago

I can't wait either! I <3 the Jonas Brothers! :D

Anko

16 year(s) ago

Same here!!!

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

:sick: Sorry, but I could tell the horrible acting even by just watching the preview.

Anko

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]:sick: Sorry, but I could tell the horrible acting even by just watching the preview.[/quote] Oops, I must have forgot to say: ANYONE WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN IT OR THINK IT LOOKS STUPID OR ANYTHING TO THAT EXTENT, DON'T POST.

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

[b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]:sick: Sorry, but I could tell the horrible acting even by just watching the preview.[/quote] Oops, I must have forgot to say: ANYONE WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN IT OR THINK IT LOOKS STUPID OR ANYTHING TO THAT EXTENT, DON'T POST.[/quote] What if she's right? The only reason the Jonas Bro's are where they are at today, is because everybody like you, and the millions of little girls that want to marry them some day. And never will.

Anko

16 year(s) ago

[b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]:sick: Sorry, but I could tell the horrible acting even by just watching the preview.[/quote] Oops, I must have forgot to say: ANYONE WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN IT OR THINK IT LOOKS STUPID OR ANYTHING TO THAT EXTENT, DON'T POST.[/quote] What if she's right? The only reason the Jonas Bro's are where they are at today, is because everybody like you, and the millions of little girls that want to marry them some day. And never will.[/quote] I'm not one of those girls, and that's not the only reason they're where they are at today. I think they're talented, and hilarious, and good Christian role models. I'm not here to talk about why they're where they're at today.

Post edited by: Anko, at: 2008/04/18 21:34

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

[b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]:sick: Sorry, but I could tell the horrible acting even by just watching the preview.[/quote] Oops, I must have forgot to say: ANYONE WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN IT OR THINK IT LOOKS STUPID OR ANYTHING TO THAT EXTENT, DON'T POST.[/quote] What if she's right? The only reason the Jonas Bro's are where they are at today, is because everybody like you, and the millions of little girls that want to marry them some day. And never will.[/quote] I'm not one of those girls, and that's not the only reason they're where they are at today. I think they're talented, and hilarious, and good Christian role models. I'm not here to talk about why they're where they're at today.<br><br>Post edited by: Anko, at: 2008/04/18 21:34[/quote] Neither am I. Just bringing up some valid, truthful points. ;)

Anko

16 year(s) ago

[b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]:sick: Sorry, but I could tell the horrible acting even by just watching the preview.[/quote] Oops, I must have forgot to say: ANYONE WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN IT OR THINK IT LOOKS STUPID OR ANYTHING TO THAT EXTENT, DON'T POST.[/quote] What if she's right? The only reason the Jonas Bro's are where they are at today, is because everybody like you, and the millions of little girls that want to marry them some day. And never will.[/quote] I'm not one of those girls, and that's not the only reason they're where they are at today. I think they're talented, and hilarious, and good Christian role models. I'm not here to talk about why they're where they're at today.<br><br>Post edited by: Anko, at: 2008/04/18 21:34[/quote] Neither am I. Just bringing up some valid, truthful points. ;)[/quote] Alrighty. :side:

USER

16 year(s) ago

cant wait to see it

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)