Login

can anyone translate english to spanish?

20outof20

16 year(s) ago

ok, i'm in a group of 3 for my spanish class at school. and we have to roleplay an interview of some kind in spanish. so i'm the interviewer, josh is Chuck Norris, and Brendon is Hannah Montana and they are both running for President. I already have all of my questions translated, but what I need help with is translating my intro speech here it is (this is what i need u to translate into spanish - please no online translators. i need native speakers): [u]Welcome everyone to the 2008 presidential debates between the mighty Chuck Norris and my good friend Hannah Montana. [/u] and [u]Well we're going to start this round off with a question for Mr. Norris.[/u] if any native speakers of spanish can translate what is underlined into spanish for me. i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

Moonwhisker

16 year(s) ago

Im not that good at spansih, but freedict.com translates words from eng. to span. Theres also altavista babel fish, but thats kinda roughly translated

KattyKit

16 year(s) ago

My advice? Ask Dante.

im-for-him

16 year(s) ago

Haha. Thats funny chuck norris and hannah montana WOW!!:laugh: :blush:

Post edited by: im_for_him, at: 2008/05/04 19:48

fluteluver94

16 year(s) ago

ok...lets see if i can help you...i can translate most of the first part, and all of the second part, but i strongly suggest the dictionary.com translator- its a lot of help for me when i have trouble with certain words, and it works well with paragraphs too, but anyways, im probably a little late. ill translate the second part anyhow: [u]Bienvenidos, todos, a los debatos(not sure on that one) presidentiales (not sure on that one either) *between* (dont know that word, sorry) el poderoso Chuck Norris y mi buena amiga, Hannah Montana. [/u] and Bien, vamos a empezar este redondo con una pregunta para Senor Norris.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)