Login

can i get some answers?

jayjay

16 year(s) ago

Ok. I was talking (over the phone) to this one girl I've known for a long time, and I really like her, but she has(had)boyfriend. Well, i was wondering.......is this normal? While I was talking, I told her how I felt about her, she responded by telling me she had to go. Then next time I saw her, she told me she had to tell me something important...I said ok and went with her....she told me she had broken-up with her boyfriend because she didnt really like him and that he had cheated on her. Well, I kissed her and she kissed her back, but then she just went and ran off to her friends!! I couldnt figure it out and she said that she doesnt know what I'm talking about! Do ya'll think that this was some kind of joke? I'm VERY confused. I called her and asked her to meet at a skating rink (last night), she came and we talked and kissed and some stuff, then we went too far and made out. This morning, I called and her mom said that she didnt want to talk to me! I dont get what is going on! -jay

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

oh gosh. girls like that are annoying. I would tell you to just dump her, but I know I wouldnt do that. Jus when you guys are ok with each other ask her. But if she keeps on doing this just break up withher. It just shows that she either doesnt like you or shes too immature to show her feelings clearly. But yea just ask her.

jayjay

16 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote]oh gosh. girls like that are annoying. I would tell you to just dump her, but I know I wouldnt do that. Jus when you guys are ok with each other ask her. But if she keeps on doing this just break up withher. It just shows that she either doesnt like you or shes too immature to show her feelings clearly. But yea just ask her.[/quote] I did that already and she said sorry, that she didnt know she was doing it! How do you NOT know you're doing that? I dont know, but she's never acted like this in the 8 or 9 years I have known her!

Pots1012

16 year(s) ago

[b]jayjay wrote:[/b] [quote]Ok. I was talking (over the phone) to this one girl I've known for a long time, and I really like her, but she has(had)boyfriend. Well, i was wondering.......is this normal? While I was talking, I told her how I felt about her, she responded by telling me she had to go. Then next time I saw her, she told me she had to tell me something important...I said ok and went with her....she told me she had broken-up with her boyfriend because she didnt really like him and that he had cheated on her. Well, I kissed her and she kissed her back, but then she just went and ran off to her friends!! I couldnt figure it out and she said that she doesnt know what I'm talking about! Do ya'll think that this was some kind of joke? I'm VERY confused. I called her and asked her to meet at a skating rink (last night), she came and we talked and kissed and some stuff, then we went too far and made out. This morning, I called and her mom said that she didnt want to talk to me! I dont get what is going on! -jay[/quote] *sigh* Dude, save yourself a lot of trouble and just end this nonsense. I'm not saying don't be her friend, but these kinds of trivial relationships only create annoyance and problems later on. Trust us, you'll thank God you steered clear come a real relationship with a girl you're seriously considering spending the rest of your life with.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)