Login

Can we get game threads off open discussion?

BrotherReed

18 year(s) ago

When I see the big red NEW! next to open discussion, I click on it hoping that maybe someone has said something useful in one of the various interesting topics on the board, only to see Hug-O-War and Pillowfight have been bumped again. Couldn't we move the game topics to "Hello... my name is Bob" or something?

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

BUMP. Admins. Seriously. I know some of you peruse the boards regularly. We have two forums (Spam and hello my name is bob) dedicated to pointless threads. Why do they have to persist on Open Discussion? I imagine it wouldn't be very difficult to move them.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

hey buddy, its an OPEN DISSCUSSION!!! talk about anything yo. and remember that one man trash, is another man treasure;)

screams

17 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]hey buddy, its an OPEN DISSCUSSION!!! talk about anything yo. and remember that one man trash, is another man treasure;)[/quote] you must not have much forum experience. open discussion is almost always separate from the pointless threads. discussing and playing games are two different things, and it's nice to keep serious from non-serious apart.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

why must you always have a problem with me? what part of talk about ANYTHING dont you get?

screams

17 year(s) ago

;)

rami009

17 year(s) ago

[b]screams wrote:[/b] [quote];)[/quote] ooo, what? i gotcha didnt i? (talk about anything)

screams

17 year(s) ago

i'll be nicer to you. from experience, general discussion on all other forums that are actually moderated keep talking about anything separate from playing games. these boards, although kept clean and healthy for the most part, don't seem to be moderated very well.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

youre right. there not moderated so i could go post random crap in there anytime i want

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)