Login

Can you explain Turok?

javie

14 year(s) ago

I have played part 2 and part 1 when they both first came out, and I loved both of them. But when I started to look back at them, I started to become utterly confused, just by figuring out the story line to these games. In part one, you are just some native Indian, or American, whichever you prefer. I would just call him a native American, because that's how he looks like. So you see him just on the outside in the jungle, right in front of his campfire, and then you just play as him, using him to start attacking dinosaurs. Then you start fighting these other bad guys, who are not dinosaurs. Afterwords, you just start to get involved with killing these people without any explanation. Why? Maybe he was just bored out of his mind in the jungle. Then you find out this kind of military base near the end of the game, and is just back in time for no apparent reason. They just are. "shrugs". Then on part two, you just start off with Aida, randomly bringing you from the past, to the future, wanting you to take down these aliens who are taking control and using these dinosaurs, who have laser guns on their hands and they are attacking these energy totems that are keeping this , oh lets just call him the last boss, in prison. So please, if any one of you guys ever played this game, help me out with this one. I can't even figure out how any of this even makes any sense.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)