Login

Career Advice.

celeste17

16 year(s) ago

Hi, I'm 18, almost 19, and I have no idea what career, job, vocation, occupation, whatever you like to call it, that I should do with my life. I want to do something that will give glory to God and I have no idea how to find which one is right. I've jumped from career idea to idea, etc. and still I'm never totally sure which one is right. How have any of you dealt with this? Can you please give me some much needed advice, please? I desperate. I could really use any advice that you all might have. I'm graduating in June and need to know what colleges to apply for and I just can't make a decision. Thanks to whomever reads this. I posted the in the Open Discussion forum by mistake. Sarah.

Thecoleman

16 year(s) ago

Well I was write where you are five years ago when I graduated. My advice to you is don't sweat it. It takes years to find a career; I'm 23 and I still havn't chosen mine. Don't over think it one thing I have learned in the few years I've been on this earth is 90% of the time life never turns out how you think it will. You really just have to make a choice; and you may change your mind in a few month or a few years later thats fine (if you can afford it). There are people that change careers in there 40's so don't think you have to choose one write now and stick with it for the rest of your life. Talk to your guidence counselors, or any friends you have in college, or your parents. Remember the bible says "there is safety in the multitude of counselors." If the kingdom of heaven is where your heart is God will guide your steps no matter what your career choice is; so don't sweat it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)