Login

Check Your Cars!!!!

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

I put my car in the shop because I've been having problems. (apparently I've got to get a new car) When I got the car back from the shop I started cleaning out the trunk so that I could trade it in. I found a vial of crystal meth in the trunk. (don't ask how I know what it was) So pretty much... If you have any work done on your car, be sure and check it to make sure there isn't anything in there that doesn't need to be.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I've searched both of my cars and only found dirt and a few pennies. Dang it :(

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

Thanks for the heads up, my car may have to go into the shop this week.

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've searched both of my cars and only found dirt and a few pennies. Dang it :([/quote] Cause you wanted crystal meth...?

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I guess sarcasm doesn't translate very well when you can't hear me say it or see my face huh?

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

:pinch: I got it Matt...

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

This reminds me of the time the cops showed up at my door, We had sent our car out to the shop and while it was gone apparently it go used in a sexual assault O_0 yeah lesson learned, we are never sending our car there again.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

[u] Dang, I wish I HAD a car![/u] It cost too much even for a used one around here, esp the 2000's cars. Try $11,000 for starters. I reserved a rental for Easter weekend if I can get whatever car (economy class). i'll stay in the region this week. The region covers at least 30-50 miles in all directions. maybe I can even go to a movie theater if anything I like is playing! The SML theater in Franklin County, Virginia kinda sucks. I look at my town's paper each week. Most of the theater's movies only stay for a week. Plus, the tickets are only paper instead of cardboard, so the writing eventually comes off.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

[b]Confederate wrote:[/b] [quote]It cost too much even for a used one around here, esp the 2000's cars. Try $11,000 for starters.[/quote] What kind of cars are you looking at?? Unless you're looking at a luxury car or sports car or something with incredibly low miles, I can't imagine a car 7 to 13 years old being worth more than 11 grand

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

[b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've searched both of my cars and only found dirt and a few pennies. Dang it :([/quote] Cause you wanted crystal meth...?[/quote] I did... :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)