Login

Christian Music Fusion

atstrid321-buddy

13 year(s) ago

Looking for a Christian Singer with a great voice to possibly callab with, or create a group/band. I'm an electronic/gospel rap artist and have recently come out with an electronica album. My idea is to combine a new style of music that will involve electronic beats, singing vocals, rap vocals and possibly more (all to inspire and glorify Christ.) To get an idea of what I'm looking for, check out Groove Armada, Thievery Corporation, Wax Tailor, Ulrich Schnauss, or Daft Punk. If you have a sample of your music (mp3), or a link to your website, please send it to my e-mail: atstrid321@hotmail.com. If you're interested and I decide you're what I'm looking for, I'll get back with you with more information and see if we can get anywhere from there. It may be easier if you live close to me as well (Philadelphia PA, Washington DC.) My artist pages are www.mypraize.com/atstrid321. www.myspace.com/2dtune Thanks

havenyates-buddy

13 year(s) ago

I am a LONG way away, but I'm always looking for a great project! I think we could do a really sweet collab. My tunes: http://www.havenyates.com/blog/?page_id=123

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)