Login

Christian\'s responsibility to such a man as Obama?

larry229

14 year(s) ago

[b]BigRedFan wrote:[/b] [quote]I think that the king should have bowed to Obama and Obama should have simply shook his hand. Both cultures mixed :) [/quote] If you want to do that, better rather that Obama bowed and the king shook his hand. That way each leader is being shown their own cultural and rightful respect. But no, that would obviously be submision and we can't have that. *eyeroll*

BigRedFan

14 year(s) ago

Well, I don't see why it's such a big deal. If I was the President, and my culture was to shake hands, then that's what I'm gonna do, and everyone should just get over it. I'd rather just do my normal thing that doing a different thing for the other countries. I probably wouldn't even think about. Just shake their hand and smile. Big whoop.

MaddMatt

14 year(s) ago

[b]BigRedFan wrote:[/b] [quote]Well, I don't see why it's such a big deal. If I was the President, and my culture was to shake hands, then that's what I'm gonna do, and everyone should just get over it. I'd rather just do my normal thing that doing a different thing for the other countries. I probably wouldn't even think about. Just shake their hand and smile. Big whoop.[/quote] LOL... I like it. B) -Matt

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)