Login

Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome

doesydoe1

18 year(s) ago

[color=#000080][b]Well what can I say? All the information is on my blogs on my blog page? (is that what you call it?) Since I'm new I'm not sure how to tell you to get there. [blog_doesydoe1]? Is that it? I'm sure the moderators will be able to set me straight. Right now I have the shivers from a medication I'm taking called Provigil and it helps with the CFIDS or CFS/FM or ME/FM(in the UK it's ME), to keep me awake! You might think "why don't you go off then?" The answer is that I can't stay awake all day and if I drive I'm falling asleep at the wheel. I also ran two red lights taking my teens to their homeschool co-op. I didn't do it on purpose, and thank goodness no one was hurt. I started with this in 1998. I have miagranes but back then I only had them occasionally, at that time I was having them 24/7. (all day, everyday.) From there it settled into my entire body and after no test showed anything I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I kept asking this particular woman doctor "was it CFS?" and she said "no" because at the time the only criteria was that you had to have Epstein-Barr. Finally in the fall of 2005 and many more tests and two different doctors, a Health Counselor and a Massage Therapist, I was diagnosed with CFS/FM. Praise God! So perhaps you would like to chat about Fatigue? It's awful and millions of people have it. Let me know. :silly: I continue to have a good sense of humor. i read quite a bit. I have a church that I love. There's lots to discuss![/b][/color] [img size=533]http://www.mypraize.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/normal_bible_252520800x600.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: doesydoe1, at: 2006/07/06 12:28

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)