Login

Confused...

Michyarob

15 year(s) ago

[color=#008000]Haiz! Mkay, I was reading Isiah 3, it it sounded REALLY harsh, like.. SERIOUSLY really harsh! Is he really? o.0 Reading that, it kinda made me think, getting God mad probably isn't the best thing to do, right? But it said somewhere in what I read (Isiah 1) that God like... doesn't listen to you, so I was kinda confused, someone help me? :] Tkx :D[/color]

Kc-17

15 year(s) ago

Hi if you include the chapter of Isaiah 1 you can see that god is talking to the Isrealites who at the time have rejected God in everything they did and did not follow God. Point, if we don't listen to God and do what he says he wont listen to us. We have to be fight with God before he will listen to us. Isaiah 3 is just one of many pictures of how much God hates sin and has to punish it. The Isrealites went for for so long against what God wanted that without turning back to Him and his ways that he, being a righteouss God can not accept sin. The punishment for sin is death (Romans 6:23) but God sent Jesus to save us from the punishment if we believe in Him. Any questions feel free to send me a message.http://www.mypraize.com/Kc_17

Michyarob

15 year(s) ago

Oh sweet! Tkx ^^. I'll have to read it tomorrow. :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)