Login

Confused and Stressed

TheRuby

16 year(s) ago

I have so much stress right now i just need some kind of advice to put all this crap down. 1. I have so many Problems with my faith im trying to fix and it isnt working. Cursing, lust, and Anger. 2. Im going into my junior year in highschool Im looking at colleges, Trying to keep my grades up, excel in wrestling, and get a job and join some clubs so itll all look good on a college application. 3. I've got female problems. I try to tell them im waiting till i have a better relationship with Jesus but the temptation is really great. I try and try. 4. A good thing is a found a friend who is nice and christ loving she trys to keep me accountable to my cursing but shes going through the same stuff as i am so shes not very helpful but she tries and i try. not many of my friends are christians. so its hard.

livin4Him17

16 year(s) ago

I went through the same thing that you are going through now with 2, the whole college search thing, a couple years ago. Honestly, it sounds like you might be overextending yourself by trying to do too much. Concentrate on school and one or two other things is my advice. I got into college with good grades, decent SAT score, and lots of sports. I played on two soccer teams and volunteered with my local soccer league. If you really want/need a job keep that. I'm assuming wrestling is important to you to keep that... Colleges admissions people understand that some people may not be as involved in school as others because they HAVE to work or they are too busy with other things. Hope this helps.

Michyarob

16 year(s) ago

Lolz... I'm goin through almost the same thing. Read the Bible, and when ever you get angry, count to w/e you have to count to. Pray. And try to make a few more Christian friends. You go to church? If you do, get some friends from there that are Christians. Hope this helped!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)