Login

Creation vs. evelution

jallshouse94

16 year(s) ago

Creation vs. evolution is a really a big discussion in the world. The world believes in the big bang theory. The big bang theory is about how the world “happened by accident.” Creation the true thing because the Bible says it and we may not have a lot of prove but we have God. One of the first things you need to know is that if they think that God is not good because he gave us suffering than there wrong because ewe gave it to our selfs. Christians know that we are write but we don't have to have proof we have God to rely on. I don't personally believe in evolution because I now and God nows that evolution is wrong. Evolution may have some evidence but they know that we are write but they try to cover it up. We now that they “change” the rules for debating because they try to find a way for us to not have any proof. Suffering we put on ourselves. Lee Strobel was a evolutionist and who red and got info on God and Jesus to see if He is the Son of God. Evolutionist believe in the big bang and that could not be true because in the Bible it say in Genesis 1:1 God created the heavens and the earth, and the Bible never ever lyes.

Gamester4

16 year(s) ago

[b]jallshouse94 wrote:[/b] [quote]Creation vs. evolution is a really a big discussion in the world. The world believes in the big bang theory. The big bang theory is about how the world “happened by accident.” Creation the true thing because the Bible says it and we may not have a lot of prove but we have God. One of the first things you need to know is that if they think that God is not good because he gave us suffering than there wrong because ewe gave it to our selfs. Christians know that we are write but we don't have to have proof we have God to rely on. I don't personally believe in evolution because I now and God nows that evolution is wrong. Evolution may have some evidence but they know that we are write but they try to cover it up. We now that they “change” the rules for debating because they try to find a way for us to not have any proof. Suffering we put on ourselves. Lee Strobel was a evolutionist and who red and got info on God and Jesus to see if He is the Son of God. Evolutionist believe in the big bang and that could not be true because in the Bible it say in Genesis 1:1 God created the heavens and the earth, and the Bible never ever lyes.[/quote][img size=150]http://samuelpablo.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/epic_fail.jpg[/img]

javie

16 year(s) ago

Now that's true comedy!:woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)