Login

CRYING OUT (literally) for members sugges./help

56spiritfilledgranny

10 year(s) ago

:unsure: unsure: [color=#0000FF][/color][size=4][/size][i][/i] [color=#0000FF][/color]I WILL continue to keep praying and trusting God for his directions in my current situation. I had recently put my son (29) into a substance abuse center (INTO ACTION) and very happy he is getting care and help now: however, in doing so, I am not financially able to pay my June rent or cont. car insur. The other bills can wait. I have turned to the online surveys to make $ and with no funds in my acct., it will not allow me to complete any of them for x-tra income. I have tried numerous quests to just be able to keep Michael there as well as keep a roof over my head...even asked my church family to help and this too is very unsure as of today. I do receive a ck from the gov. every month, and will eventually get my finances back to normal, but if I'm not able to pay rent, my room-mate has no option but to search for another, she says... I was hoping she would work w/ me, but she's got her own story. I will go homeless before I choose not to pay for my son's treatment. Does anyone in this community have any suggestions on how I could make some quick, legit income or suggestions of any kind. I can show verification on all I've shared. I have always worked hard, taught my kids to give Thanksgiving baskets out, donated to Kids International for a child in the Haiti diaster, but now that I'm needing a little help- No one seems to be hanging around. If you know of any computer jobs, cleaning houses, etc.. where I could earn extra cash in 2 days- OR have any suggestions, please contact me. Thanks for your time in reading this and I will Thank God always, even in the trials. :side:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)