Login

CSI

Crazy4Christ92

17 year(s) ago

Do you guys like the show? I really like it.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

csi teaches people how to go out and commit all of the crimes they show on the show. its what it seems like to me

1sweetPerson

17 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]csi teaches people how to go out and commit all of the crimes they show on the show. its what it seems like to me[/quote] ...How does it teach them how to commit a crime? All the bad guys get cought... Just proves that they're going to get caught. Thanks to the advancments of science. :) I personally really enjoy watching CSI. The original one. Not, Miami, or New York, or anything. Those...Um, no. I think they're to glammed up... Anywhoooo :)

Crazy4Christ92

17 year(s) ago

I only watch the original but sometimes I watch CSI Miami in the mornings and at night.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

[b]1sweetPerson wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]csi teaches people how to go out and commit all of the crimes they show on the show. its what it seems like to me[/quote] ...How does it teach them how to commit a crime? All the bad guys get cought... Just proves that they're going to get caught. Thanks to the advancments of science. :) I personally really enjoy watching CSI. The original one. Not, Miami, or New York, or anything. Those...Um, no. I think they're to glammed up... Anywhoooo :)[/quote] the bad guys get caught cuz its not real

whitelily

17 year(s) ago

Why would i like a show that talks about murder and the most heinous crimes, putting those thoughts in my mind, it's not what i do to please my God

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)