Login

CSS - Coder\'s help needed

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

So, lately, Ive been checking out glorylane.com, and have been customizing my profile, and have ran into some difficulty. I just started messing around with CSS yesterday, and have learned some, if you look at other profiles, you will notice reasonable differences. Anyways, this is my problem: There is a tan section, that "holds" everything inside of it, a table actually, that I want to change the color of, yet, I can't figure out how to. I've only been able to change the "About Me" Section's color. I would like to change all of the table's color. Here is the site: [url]http://www.glorylane.com/index/page/view_profile/id/10194[/url]

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

Line 39 of layout.css has the color set to #E6D190. Change that.

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

Thank you very much :)

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

If you use Firefox, the Web Developer add-on is very handy for finding the names/classes of elements on a page (for future reference).

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]If you use Firefox, the Web Developer add-on is very handy for finding the names/classes of elements on a page (for future reference).[/quote] Alright, thanks, Ill check it out :)

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

He speaks the truth. Also, if you're not too familiar with CSS, Firebug can be of service. When your mouse hovers over a line of CSS, it highlights the part of the webpage that the CSS relates to. Helped me a great deal when I was first getting the hang of CSS.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)