Login

Dad

MollyMae

12 year(s) ago

February of this year my dad went to rehab for alcoholism and he was there for thirty days, he came home and was doing great, he was going to AA meeting twice a week, and he was doing great. Then Last saturday he droped off a table at a picnick for me. And i knew something was up, because of the way he was acting. Then he hugged me good-bye, which is weird because we don't hug that much. I could smell something on him, but i just assumed it was cigarette smell or something, I was(and still am) so proud of him, i didn't want to think he failed, and didn't wan't him to be hurt that i didn't beleive in him. I just pushed the feeling off. Then I came home Thursday night and my Uncle Jim was there talking to my dad, I asked what they were talking about, and replied with his drinking. He started drinking about two months ago. Now he is upstairs talking with my step-mom about what his next steps are. He wants to go back to rehab.He is not much for out-side help, so him wanting to go back to rehab is a very big step for him to take again. He said it helped him a lot, but I could really use your guys prayers. Thank you so much! <3

Owlright

12 year(s) ago

Of course! Praying that God will give him strength.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)