Login

Daily Struggle

Jstuart

9 year(s) ago

I think one thing that we all struggle with daily but if no one else i do. I struggle with feeling worthy enough to God, i feel like time and time again i screw up so bad that i dont feel worthy enough for God or to know that ill go to heaven when i die. i feel like i have fallen from grace. I guess i feel this way because i will sin, ask God for forgiveness but keep repeating the same sin, i feel like im stuck in a rut and cant get out. Does anyone else feel the same or can give me advice on what to do?

tek4christ5000

7 year(s) ago

Jstuart:

I think one thing that we all struggle with daily but if no one else i do. I struggle with feeling worthy enough to God, i feel like time and time again i screw up so bad that i dont feel worthy enough for God or to know that ill go to heaven when i die. i feel like i have fallen from grace. I guess i feel this way because i will sin, ask God for forgiveness but keep repeating the same sin, i feel like im stuck in a rut and cant get out. Does anyone else feel the same or can give me advice on what to do?

I understand and from our youth I believe it is something we'll go through if not all our lives then at several points throughout. I have a younger sibling and have not only gone through this myself but am challenged to teach my sibling what God teaches us about this in the Bible.

What is that we will sin and he will forgive us 7x70 times, now I think after sin number 10, I've lost count but what this means is that he will continue to forgive us no matter how many times we sin. We are born in sin, in fact, this is why as early as we can we must ask God for forgiveness and to allow Him to enter our heart. This also means that we're not perfect, the Bible also says we will fall but as long as you ask God to help you abandon this sin, and continue toask 

tek4christ5000

7 year(s) ago

tek4christ5000:

Jstuart:

I understand and from our youth I believe it is something we'll go through if not all our lives then at several points throughout. I have a younger sibling and have not only gone through this myself but am challenged to teach my sibling what God teaches us about this in the Bible.

What is that we will sin and he will forgive us 7x70 times, now I think after sin number 10, I've lost count but what this means is that he will continue to forgive us no matter how many times we sin. We are born in sin, in fact, this is why as early as we can we must ask God for forgiveness and to allow Him to enter our heart. This also means that we're not perfect, the Bible also says we will fall but as long as you ask God to help you abandon this sin, and continue to ask God to forgive you and perhaps read the Bible whenever you feel like doing the sin or something that can distract you, it'll be alright.Rememberb, the one thing Satan is after is our fallen nature and us giving in to that and  leaving God. So, keep your head up and never lose hope, our your faith in God.

Jstuart

7 year(s) ago

Thank you for your reply! Very encouraging! :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)