Login

Dilemma

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

DOnt want my business out there... Sry guys... Dilemma solved.

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

Thanks guys... I appreciate it... Just keep me in your prayers :)

Swinny89

16 year(s) ago

Wow Alex. That sounds really familiar. I also agree that masturbating is not a sin, though, it is quite addictive, and could be offensive to your future mate under certain circumstances. I still struggle with self-control in this area quite a bit. I have set rules for myself to follow, and when I do follow them, I feel absolutly no guilt. Actually... I feel quite good. Lol. My rules are, I must talk to my wife about any struggle I am having, and first get permission from her before I masturbate. This prevents me from being able to give into every urge, but also allows me to get a release in moderation. I also would advise to get rid of it if it is getting in the way of your relationship with God.

smlr

16 year(s) ago

. . . Honestly, I'm not there yet. But I do wake up with wood every morning and when I'm sitting having a soda looking at some of the girls that I'm attracted to. It's pretty embarrassing not to have any control in that area. Even if there are no girls and my bathing suit rubs wrong. Even though masturbation is natural in nature, don't humans have to be fanticizing about some one to do that. That part I think would be lusting in your heart. I think if it ie that much on your mind, you would probably have a "wet dream". I know when and if that ever happens to me, it will scare the cr*p out of me..though. It's OK to laugh...

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

[b]smlr wrote:[/b] [quote]Even though masturbation is natural in nature, don't humans have to be fanticizing about some one to do that. That part I think would be lusting in your heart.[/quote] Not necessarily, no. But I'll echo everyone else, whether or not the act of masturbating is a sin doesn't matter - if it gets in the way of your relationship with God, get rid of it.

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

Ditto

Swinny89

16 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote]Wow Alex. That sounds really familiar. I also agree that masturbating is not a sin, though, it is quite addictive, and could be offensive to your future mate under certain circumstances. I still struggle with self-control in this area quite a bit. I have set rules for myself to follow, and when I do follow them, I feel absolutly no guilt. Actually... I feel quite good. Lol. My rules are, I must talk to my wife about any struggle I am having, and first get permission from her before I masturbate. This prevents me from being able to give into every urge, but also allows me to get a release in moderation. I also would advise to get rid of it if it is getting in the way of your relationship with God.[/quote] Thanks Josh... but when you say moderation, how often are we talking about? I mean i am not going to decide to do it just because you said you could, I am just curius.... Yeah and everyone... You guys are right... My relationship with God should be the most important thing in my life. If I am willing to sacrifice it for something else,whatever it may be, then that is idolatry and a sin...[/quote] I read that it takes about 72 hours for the body to fully recharge after getting a release, so I try for at the most every three days, but usually about once a week.

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

Thanks Josh and everyone. i feel a lot better... I see that as long as God is the most important aspect everything else will fall into place. I don't know exactly what I am going to do, but I am trusting in God that he will lead me... Thanks guys...

Swinny89

16 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote]Thanks Josh and everyone. i feel a lot better... I see that as long as God is the most important aspect everything else will fall into place. I don't know exactly what I am going to do, but I am trusting in God that he will lead me... Thanks guys...[/quote] Sounds like a good place to be!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)