Login

Discovery Channel...

1sweetPerson

17 year(s) ago

I'm not sure if there's been a what-you-call it about the Discovery Channel, but Imma make one! :) I totally love that channel. Mythbusters is awesome, and so is Dirty Jobs. :) Your opinion?

Post edited by: 1sweetPerson, at: 2007/03/29 00:47

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

DUDE!!! I LOVE THAT CHANNEL!!! AND THOSE SHOWS!!!! They are sooo cool and so funny! It's funny because I don't enjoy science...but I could watch the mythbusters all day!:woohoo: :laugh: B)

rami009

17 year(s) ago

my favorite show was american chopper, but i also like american hot rod. both of those shows were moved to the tlc channel so my favorite show now is myth busters. i like dirty jobs too

1sweetPerson

17 year(s) ago

Haha. I totally love those shows. Mike Rowe is pretty awesome. :) Did any of you see the spoof thing they had? Where Mike was the host of the show, and they spoofed all the showes on the Discovery Channel? Made me laugh. :silly:

screams

17 year(s) ago

I like Orange County Choppers.

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

[b]1sweetPerson wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm not sure if there's been a what-you-call it about the Discovery Channel, but Imma make one! :) I totally love that channel. Mythbusters is awesome, and so is Dirty Jobs. :) Your opinion?<br><br>Post edited by: 1sweetPerson, at: 2007/03/29 00:47[/quote] THOSE SHOWS ROCK!!!! i love them so much! Mythbusters rocks so hard! Those shows are pretty much the only reason why i watch the Discovery channel.

Rider4Christ

17 year(s) ago

In this order: 1. DEADLIEST CATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. Dirty Jobs 3. American Chopper 4. Man vs. Wild 5. Mythbusters 6. I Shouldn't Be Alive 7. Shark Week Deadliest Catch is definitely the top one...doesn't anyone like plain hard work anymore? lol

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)