Login

Do u have a girlfriend?

SP33D22

15 year(s) ago

Do u have a girlfriend and how did u guys agree on dating

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

Well, one day, I dared her to go out with me.

Bblade272

15 year(s) ago

I had one. We had been best friends for a long while. Then I kept jokingly asking her out and one day she agreed. Then it worked out for 4 months, 1 week, and a day.

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Yo tampoco.

RATM-is-back

15 year(s) ago

In my life right now, I honestly dont have time for a girlfriend. I dont have enough time and energy to take her out, and make her feel special. Especially since I just finished my finals. Im just too busy to have one right now.

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

My parents never really talked to me about dating. Actually, when we were talking about random things a while back, me and my mom both realized that I had never received "the talk". Google has been my closest friend.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

thats how i was nate. my parents never talked to me about dating. i mean, my dad asks sometimes if i have my eye on any girl. hes always saying "you know matt. you take your car everywhere you go and still no girls have seemed interested in you. i think youre queer bait!"

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

no im turning 16 in 11 days and i have never dated in my life

Dylan007

15 year(s) ago

I honestly couldnt tell you if me and her are going out because see im in the Army so I had to leave for pakistan but when I left we were very committed to each other but when I came back I talked to her and its the same as when i left but im sure she has had a bf in the two years ive been gone..

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

According to your profile, you are 17. You went to Pakistan when you were 15?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)