Login

Drake and Josh

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

mmmmchunga!

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....[/quote] Yes! And the one where Josh hurts his foot and Drake pretents to be a doctor! Then they jump out the window...Hehe...[/quote] Oh my gosh! I forgot about that one! I love that one too! Another really great one is when Josh has his friend from a different country visiting (forgot the name of the country) and Drake somehow ends up married to her when he thought he was really part of a friendship ceremony! That one cracks me up!:laugh:[/quote] Udonia! Lol. Yeah, that was is great...[/quote] Oh yeah, that's the name of the country! lol Another really funny one is when Drake and his girlfriend have the wrestling match and they wreck Josh's dinner date with Mindy!:laugh:

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....[/quote] Yes! And the one where Josh hurts his foot and Drake pretents to be a doctor! Then they jump out the window...Hehe...[/quote] Oh my gosh! I forgot about that one! I love that one too! Another really great one is when Josh has his friend from a different country visiting (forgot the name of the country) and Drake somehow ends up married to her when he thought he was really part of a friendship ceremony! That one cracks me up!:laugh:[/quote] Udonia! Lol. Yeah, that was is great...[/quote] Oh yeah, that's the name of the country! lol Another really funny one is when Drake and his girlfriend have the wrestling match and they wreck Josh's dinner date with Mindy!:laugh:[/quote] Lol, yeah...that show is hilarious.

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

What about the one where Josh's grandma "babysits" Drake, Josh, and Megan, beats Drake at basketball, and then lets him (Drake) go out for the night and Drake goes to the Rock Shock concert (or rather tries to get in, since Scotty photocopied the tickets! :P )? :laugh:

WeDanceNow

16 year(s) ago

I like the show. But ... sometimes they get a little carried away. I don't really like the message it sends out to younger kids. And I say that with Megan in mind... She's always calling Josh a boob and stuff... And she's always pulling prankes and being such a brat. And she always gets away with it! And I think that sends kids the wrong message. The message that they can be little brats without them being punished. Or they can hurt someone and cause pain to someone without getting punished if they just give puppy eyes and what not. Folks now-a-days don't need that. There's already wayyy too many foolish people in this world. We don't need more. But i guess it's too late? People don't relize how much tv effects them... Seriously... Its pathetic. The older episodes of Drake and Josh are fine though. Not that much name calling going on. But yeah. Ned's awesome, I must say ;) Sorry if I bursted anyone's bubble :)

downtime1

16 year(s) ago

that is a pretty good show

Staticstellarhawk

16 year(s) ago

[b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote]I like the show. But ... sometimes they get a little carried away. I don't really like the message it sends out to younger kids. And I say that with Megan in mind... She's always calling Josh a boob and stuff... And she's always pulling prankes and being such a brat. And she always gets away with it! And I think that sends kids the wrong message. The message that they can be little brats without them being punished. Or they can hurt someone and cause pain to someone without getting punished if they just give puppy eyes and what not. Folks now-a-days don't need that. There's already wayyy too many foolish people in this world. We don't need more. But i guess it's too late? People don't relize how much tv effects them... Seriously... Its pathetic. The older episodes of Drake and Josh are fine though. Not that much name calling going on. But yeah. Ned's awesome, I must say ;) Sorry if I bursted anyone's bubble :)[/quote] Nope. No bubble busted here. but that is one funny show! B) :laugh: Drake bell is cool.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)