Login

Drake and Josh

Blitz11

16 year(s) ago

Drake and josh is the best show ever. It's so funny my favorite episode is really big shrimp.

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...

Staticstellarhawk

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] I thought it was Craig and Eric? I've seen all the episodes and to this day I still don't know who's who! lol! but that is a funny show! :laugh: B)

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]Staticstellarhawk wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] I thought it was Craig and Eric? I've seen all the episodes and to this day I still don't know who's who! lol! but that is a funny show! :laugh: B)[/quote] Oh, yeah, that is right. They always say Eric's name but never Craig's. That makes it confusing to know which is which.

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....[/quote] Yes! And the one where Josh hurts his foot and Drake pretents to be a doctor! Then they jump out the window...Hehe...

rami009

16 year(s) ago

i always liked when crazy steve freaked out on everyone....and my favorite episode is the peruvian puff pepper. and the hollywood one

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

crazy steve lolz i can't believe that she'll be comin around the mountian song calms him down + a carton of milk. :laugh:

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....[/quote] Yes! And the one where Josh hurts his foot and Drake pretents to be a doctor! Then they jump out the window...Hehe...[/quote] Oh my gosh! I forgot about that one! I love that one too! Another really great one is when Josh has his friend from a different country visiting (forgot the name of the country) and Drake somehow ends up married to her when he thought he was really part of a friendship ceremony! That one cracks me up!:laugh:

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....[/quote] Yes! And the one where Josh hurts his foot and Drake pretents to be a doctor! Then they jump out the window...Hehe...[/quote] Oh my gosh! I forgot about that one! I love that one too! Another really great one is when Josh has his friend from a different country visiting (forgot the name of the country) and Drake somehow ends up married to her when he thought he was really part of a friendship ceremony! That one cracks me up!:laugh:[/quote] Udonia! Lol. Yeah, that was is great...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)