Login

dude homework sucks

sk83r

17 year(s) ago

if i do my homework then i will get a better grade than i have now, but all my friends call me a fag for doing my homework or if i want to pay attention in class their like dude ur gay, but if i dont than im not gunna pass, so i think homewrok is gay and it causes me to have a hard time keeping my social life.....i hate it:angry:

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

Dude, you need to listen to PoliticallyUncorrect and leo509, 'cause they're both right. If you wanna be in any high paying job you enjoy doing after high school, then you need to go to college, and most colleges won't accept you if you haven't done your homework and gotten relatively good grades in school. Also, colleges require you to take the SAT/ACT test to get in, and if you don't do your homework, you can't possibly do well on the test! Do your homework and never let your friends tell you your weird for doing it! Afterall, it will be you in college and them behind flipping burgers at McDonalds.....

ballrbunny

17 year(s) ago

lol thats great............i dont like homework either but if your friends are calling u gay for listening in class they are soo wrong. they should want u to pass. hope u do too. :)

ballrbunny

17 year(s) ago

lol thats great............i dont like homework either but if your friends are calling u gay for listening in class they are soo wrong. they should want u to pass. hope u do too. :)

lildancer1617kr

17 year(s) ago

i know right. home work is the worst thing in the world at school to me too!!!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)