Login

Echo 2 Mike we have a Road Block

sirmovesalot17

14 year(s) ago

Ok onto my problem. Well for starters I'm a U.S. Marine i used to be on this site quite alot before i left for boot camp last year. And becuase of this site i actually met the girl i've fell in love with. I'll explain how we actually got together later but anyways I courted her for a little over 8 months than we finally started dating for about 5 months i got to know her church, family and friends and her mine. So after awhile we eventually fell in love. I later decided i was going to enlist because of problems at home and for other reasons. She seemed pretty ok with and was extremely supportive of it than the time grew closer and closer for me to leave for boot she became less supportive of it. I told her if she really didn't want me going i was willing to back out of it to be with her but she wanted me to do it. And for her not to worry about ever losing me I asked for her hand she said yes... And was the one who always brought that up so I end up doing it... Than a lil less than a month before I leave she ends up dumping me out of the blue 2 days before i was going to spend my final week with her. Come to find out she starts dating a guy I told her to stay away from weeks before hand because of somethings he had said to her friend. So i leave for Boot Camp she writes me some letters saying she misses me and has been thinking about me and so on. So I ask her what happened with that one guy she tells me he dumped her because he wanted his ex back. So she's saying she wants me back in the lettters than final week of boot i get a "Dear, John" letter. I go home see her one time for about an hour go home and get a facebook msg from her mom saying I better stay away from her or she'll get a restraining order for me. so I do and keep my distance. So after boot camp I go through Combat Training and Job School with very little contact with her with one exception of an incident involving her older brother and me nearly getting jumped by his friends (which didnt realize i was a Marine) we start talking again and she tells me she still has feelings for me and at this point i have no clue what to do anymore. Because I do still have feelings for her and still love her So yeah guys some help would be needed at this point... I leave for Afghanistan in January and wanna get everything I can set straight before I leave for that...:S

sirmovesalot17

14 year(s) ago

Oh and I'd prefer if you're still in middle school or under the age of 16 to refrain from commenting on here unless you have something productive to say

jeremy1993

14 year(s) ago

instead of asking a bunch of guys who probable have had something kinda like this happen to them why not ask God who created you and has a perfect will for your life God Bless Jeremy

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)