Login

Election Predictions

gonewsboys

15 year(s) ago

This thread is for different peoples predictions for the election. I just thought that this would be interesting.... oh yes! The closest person can have a cookie! So fire away and laugh at me all you want! I'm going to give McCain the win. And a more solid win than most may expect also. One state could change it, but it is a win nonetheless.... McCain/Palin - 295 Obama/Biden - 243 What do y'all think?

gonewsboys

15 year(s) ago

[b]gonewsboys wrote:[/b] [quote]laugh at me all you want![/quote] I told you that i sound like a complete idiot. I'm not trusting the polls. I'm going with my gut on this one. And my gut tells me that McCain will win. By how much? I have no idea. That was just an uneducated guess. But laugh all you want Dante. :laugh: Obama will defeat McCain the same way that Dewey defeated Truman. Sometimes i do wonder if I am sane though....

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Im going to say it's reallllllyyyyy pppaaaiinnnfffuuulllyyy close. That being said- if McCain wins (which i hope he does) it'll be close Electoral College: 271-269 Popular Vote: 51%-49% I pick McCain to win but BARELY. If he loses then I guess that's that. I'm moving to Canada.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Yea, your right. How about Ireland? You never hear about Ireland. No wars, or terrorist attacks, or anything. Just a peaceful place. I think I'll open a bakery there. How nice would that be? My biggest decision in life would be what time to open and close my store.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)