Login

Everybody has a story to tell. So do you.

imawitness

15 year(s) ago

If you guys over here at mypraize.com have been looking for an outlet to share your story of love and faith, I think what I have to tell you is right up your alley! I wanted to tell you about a new website. The site is about Christian testimonies. The vision is to get people from all over the world to upload their testimony. One man is funding the whole thing and not looking to make money on it... He simply wants a site that serves as the clearinghouse for Christian testimonies of all kind from salvation to overcoming drugs to miraculous healings and on and on. SO THAT.. some time in the future, when someone gets a challenge in their life they can visit the site and see testimonies of people who have already gone through the same thing... and network with those same people... In other words, we want to give hope to the hopeless.... The site is up but we need testimonies. It's free. We want churches to get involved.. Churches can have their own pages... free...This is about giving glory to the Lord... After all, it says in Revelations that we overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony... Here's the url, I hope you'll soon upload a testimony about what God has done for you, or what you're doing for Him, or both! www.imawitness.com [img size=250]http://www.mypraize.com/images/fbfiles/images/logo_imawitness.gif[/img]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)