Login

Excited

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

I got a hair straightener yesterday with my graduation money. Along with funky eye shadow. ^_^ I'm gonna have fun with this stuff!

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

Epicness! Send pics?

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

I'll pull out the really funky eye shadow tomorrow, with the green and gold for you. Right now I'm just using a more mild color. I Maybelline eye studio eye shadow.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

I adore funky eyeshadow. <3 I have some turquoise and ice blue that are my favorites.

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

My mom looked at my green and gold eye shadow and said I looked like a hooker. :(

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]My mom looked at my green and gold eye shadow and said I looked like a hooker. :([/quote] You just made me crack up laughing in the library. Win. :P

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]My mom looked at my green and gold eye shadow and said I looked like a hooker. :([/quote] I had some bright pink that made me look like a drag queen when I mixed it with black.

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

[b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]My mom looked at my green and gold eye shadow and said I looked like a hooker. :([/quote] You just made me crack up laughing in the library. Win. :P[/quote] Umm... Yay? :blink:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)