Login

face/palm

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I sound extremely masculine online, apparently. >_< I've generally stopped using KattyKit as a screenname, and use something about Swordflash/Wandering Hero and that sort. People on YT think I"m a guy. T_T I'm not sure if I should be glad or just depressed.

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

I know who you are! I think I sent you a buddy invite on YT.

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

*raises hand* I get hit on by little girls in the chat room who think I'm a guy...

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

... What's YT? Me too Chelsea. Sometimes I'm mean and play a long while refusing to answer any ASL questions. When they find out I'm a 20 year old female they scram. :P

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

I think the default assumption for people online, unless they have a girly sounding name, is that they're male. I'm mistaken for a dude all the time.

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

YouTube, Kez.

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

Yeah I never really had that problem. Course the most people talk to on the internet are you peoples and ya'll know I'm a girl...at least I hope ya'll do...

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

[b]Cowgurl4JC wrote:[/b] [quote]I know who you are! I think I sent you a buddy invite on YT.[/quote] You'll have to tell me your name. I have a habit of discarding buddy invites at the first glance. I'll reply in the comments, but I don't want friends that I already don't know.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

[b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote]... What's YT? Me too Chelsea. Sometimes I'm mean and play a long while refusing to answer any ASL questions. When they find out I'm a 20 year old female they scram. :P[/quote] I have done that! I said something that apparently this young fella disagreed with. He said something rather vile, and I replied calmly. He flat out insulted me, and used male insults. I said something along the line of "I'm surpised. One would think your mother would've taught you how to talk to girls." I don't think he replied back.

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

And that Kat, is one of the reasons why I love you. My YT name is SupernaturalBonanza

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)