Login

Favorite Anime and Why

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

What's your favorite anime and why? Probably been discussed before, but what the heck? Mine's Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. It was my first anime and I can relate with the characters. I also like Bleach, but Im at the beginning only. So yea. Anyone else?

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

*NOTE*: I've only watched and completed two anime series so don't expect me to know a lot of animes. /*NOTE My personal favorite is Death Note. The story, the characters, the themes, the pacing...What isn't there to like about it? The show is superb!

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

My favorite anime is Bleach. It caught my eye and I became interested in it so yeah I'm readin the manga and keeping up with the show so it's all good. B)

whyme

15 year(s) ago

naruto no dobt i am going with the series on toonami but omgosh its so awesome perfect combination in story and art. i probably no everyu jutsus handsigns and can draw every seal i could kill all the akatsuki with the jutsus ive made and mastered :evil: :evil: i am king of naruto and my name in jappanese means clash of ninjas kibas my favorite a random charachter

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Dang man... Naruto is my favorite anime, but EVERY HAND SIGN????? That's insane... but seriously you should move ahead.... Watch Subbed episodes... there is better things ahead than what they are giving in Toonami....WAY BETTER!

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Ughhhh... Im on like episode 9 and I am totally and extremely bored.... It is way too fast paced. I just hope that it gets better, because I sort of have to watch it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)