Login

Favorite Scripture?

disciple-in-training

17 year(s) ago

2 favorites Psalms 73:26 "My heart and my flesh may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." I love this verse because it reminds me to let God be my strength, and to depend on him. Hosea 12:6 "So now, come back to your God! Act on the principles of love and justice, and always live in confident dependence on your God."

Rider4Christ

17 year(s) ago

I love theses verses: Hebrews 11:1: Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things unseen. When you really think about, you area amazed at how [i]right[/i] that verse is! Faith is the substance (that of which a thing consists) of things hoped for, and the evidence (proof) of things unseen. 1 Timothy 4:12: Don't let anyone put you down because you are young. Teach believers with your life: by word, by demeanor, by love, by faith, by integrity. Colosians 2:23: Do your best. Work from the heart for your real Masterm for Godm confident that you'll get paid in full when you come into your inheritance. Keep in mind always that the ultimate Master you're serving is Christ. I am on stage lots and this verse applies to my life, that I am not working for the audience, but to bring glory to my Master. This next verse is sort of random, but it just makes me laugh: Ecclesiastes 7:9: Don't be wuick to fly off the handle. Anger boomerangs. You can spot a fool by the lumps on his head. (keep in mind that this is the Message translation) And Isaiah 40:31: But those who wait upon the Lord get fresh strength, They spread their wings and soar like eagles, They run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.

PaulW

17 year(s) ago

Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life. Matthew 6:34 Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself, each day has it's own troubles to worry about

whitelily

16 year(s) ago

"They will soar on wings like eagles;" Isaiah 40:31 I am an eagle! but i can only fly on the wings of my Father... "For your Maker is your Husband- the Lord Almighty is his name- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, He is called the God of all the earth. The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit- a wife who married young only to be rejected,' says your God. 'For a brief moment i abandoned you but with deep compassion I will bring you back." Isaiah 54:5-7 I love this because i want to be so intimate with Jesus like a husband and a wife are. "Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her there." Hosea 2:14 In the wilderness he will take all the distractions away and teach us and change us. Even though it's painful and lonely the end result is being closer to him. "You have stolen my heart, my sister my bride, you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eye." Song of Solomn 4:9 God loves us sooo much. When we pray, talk, worship him whatever it takes his breath away. Our beauty captivates him.

Phalynx

15 year(s) ago

Isaiah 40:30-31

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Hmm... Probably 1st Timothy 4:12.

cheerios8808

15 year(s) ago

Romans 8:28-30 It gives so much hope. God called, predestined, justified, and glorified all of his children. There is nothing God hasn't done for us!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)