Login

Favorite Scripture?

rizan-fenix

17 year(s) ago

What are your favorite verses? My two favorites are; [quote="Isaiah 21:12 (NIV)"]The watchman replies, "Morning is coming, but also the night. If you would ask; and come back yet again."[/quote] I like that one because it has a great meaning even when out of context. [quote="Jonah 4:11 (NIV)"]"But Nineveh has more than a hundred twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, and many cattle as well. Should I not be concerned about that great city?"[/quote] "...and many cattle as well...." = This passage show that God's compassion goes beyond human to animals, which a lot of my friends in youth group need to learn.

cloudspit

17 year(s) ago

levit 18:22

Sk8emerica

17 year(s) ago

god did not give me the spirit of fear, but of power love and a sound mind

Antwan

17 year(s) ago

i have a list of em... Gen. 1:1 James 3:10 Ezekial 37:1-14 The Dry Bones Live. Psalm 148+149+150 and many more..but these are my favorite :D [img]http://www.mypraize.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/ththd6732465.jpg[/img]

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Isaiah 53 because it reminds me of what my Savior did for me.

lonikelam

17 year(s) ago

Ezekiel 22 is a good chapter. My favorite verse is verse 30. Read it. It puts you in your place.

Cowgurl4JC

17 year(s) ago

Psalms 23 The Song of David 1 Timothy 4:12 1 Timothy 4:14 the last two remind me of the gifts God gave me and Psalms 23 reminds me that God is going to be there wherever I go in life.

Cheecha

17 year(s) ago

my favorite verse is 1 John 4:4 " Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." that is awesome huh. i love it.

2Blue4you

17 year(s) ago

joshua 1:9 "have i not commanded you? be strong and courageous. do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." i say to my friend sometimes, "it feels like someone's watching us," but she gets scared then i say "duh, of course someones watching us, God's the one doing so." heaven>opposite

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

there was a verse in i think 2nd Corinthians (1st or 2nd, i never remember) "Love is patient. Love is kind." and it continues on like that. i love that verse! no pun intended. and Psalm 91. i love that: He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)