Login

FIREFLY!

larry229

14 year(s) ago

Thread of nerdiness may now commence. The main thing I'm posting this for is to announce that all 14 episodes are available online at [url]http://www.sidereel.com/Firefly[/url]. Hooray! Go watch them, they rock.

Ellipses

14 year(s) ago

I love this series, which I recently watched through. Great stuff, wish it had lasted longer. I'm currently trying to track down a copy of the movie to re-watch...

larry229

14 year(s) ago

Hahaha thanks everyone. This thread made me laugh ^_^ ALSO! Guess what!? The Sunday night movie this week on tv is.... SERENITY! :D

Ellipses

14 year(s) ago

Tracked my copy of the movie on ebay and got it for ~$5. Very excited. :)

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

I just got the Firefly dvd-set and the collector's edition of Serenity. It was funny though. Last week, I was helping the horse club I'm in set up for the big horse show last Saturday and the couple who own the place have a small herd of Texas Longhorns. Well, I see them everyday pretty much because my horses are boarded out there and so, I don't think much of them usually. But that evening, we were walking through the herd and I happened too look over at the one nearest to me and I started actually muttering what River said about the cows in the episode "Safe:" "Little soul, big world. Just eat, and sleep, and eat. Many souls." I nearly cracked up laughing on the spot.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)