Login

flashforward

rami009

14 year(s) ago

does anyone else think this show is as good as i think it is? i think its a great show. great idea from ABC

cookiedough28

14 year(s) ago

I've been watching it and I like it. A little depressing though for being on at eight o' clock. I mean, what if some kid is flipping channels and sees all the violence and stuff? Maybe I'm just a little old fashioned. Maybe it's just that I like comedies more. Great show to be on at 9 or 10 for kids 10+ though. And the acting and plot is great. I want to know what that thing in the clouds was that caused all the crows to die!

rami009

14 year(s) ago

dont worry bout it:P but you know we have to wait for thursday to come before we find out what kills the crows! i wish i could come up with something that complex and interesting

rami009

14 year(s) ago

well tonights episode was kinda boring....

cookiedough28

14 year(s) ago

Yeah. We didn't even get to know why the crows died. But Charlie's on it now! Unless you watch LOST, then you won't know what I'm talking about. lol.

rami009

14 year(s) ago

yea, that show is stupid. so i dont know:P but i always had a feeling that dylans dad had something to do with the blackouts

cookiedough28

14 year(s) ago

:P Shuddup. So much symbolism. But I guess only Mah-TURE people like it so NAH! But yeah, I want to know more about Dylan's dad. It's on tonight so maybe we'll learn some more.

rami009

14 year(s) ago

ok, so every week since the third episode, ive thought "this is boring. why am i watching this?" and then the last two minutes always remind me

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)