Login

Gays and Abortion.

TJS

15 year(s) ago

I am strongly against both of these issues that our country has a hard time as seeing them wrong!:woohoo: visit my websit lifeisagift.faithweb.com

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i agree with you. no gay marriage. no abortion

Phalynx

15 year(s) ago

I am against both of them, I believe one is abolished by God in both the new and old testaments; whereas the other is wrong for medicinal evidence, as well as spiritual truth.

Wax-Simulcra

15 year(s) ago

[b]TJS wrote:[/b] [quote]I am strongly against both of these issues that our country has a hard time as seeing them wrong!:woohoo: visit my websit lifeisagift.faithweb.com[/quote] I'm am a Christian, but I have to say that outlawing abortion/same sex marriages is absolutely wrong. We live in a secular nation. The only thing creating an issue here is people trying to bring their religion into politics. If we lived in a Theocracy, then yeah, I would be for outlawing abortion and same sex marriages. We don't, though. Morally, I'm against it. I can't, however, tell someone that they can't do what they want to do.

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

[b]Wax Simulcra wrote:[/b] [quote][b]TJS wrote:[/b] [quote]I am strongly against both of these issues that our country has a hard time as seeing them wrong!:woohoo: visit my websit lifeisagift.faithweb.com[/quote] I'm am a Christian, but I have to say that outlawing abortion/same sex marriages is absolutely wrong. We live in a secular nation. The only thing creating an issue here is people trying to bring their religion into politics. If we lived in a Theocracy, then yeah, I would be for outlawing abortion and same sex marriages. We don't, though. Morally, I'm against it. I can't, however, tell someone that they can't do what they want to do.[/quote] we were not a secular nation, our root are in the bible and freedom. our founding fathers were God fearing.

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

talking about this subject I had a Question pop in to my head, What would our founding fathers say, what would they think of this nation, what would they do, what would they do if they could go back in time. Let think about that, and fix the problem.

Lawl

15 year(s) ago

With regards to both issues of homosexuality and abortion. I have no problem with homosexuals whatsoever. I'm not against them being able to live here or marry. Now,regarding abortion,while I'm not an advocate for it or anything I don't think its murder untill a certain point(sentience)and I'm not against it untill that point is reached.

Frenchtoast

15 year(s) ago

I think gay marriage and abortion is wrong

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Dante, Matt, we are not going to get anywhere by bashing each other's viewpoints. Marriage, in every civilization, has always been between a man and a women. Now the ancient Greeks and Romans were highly bi/homosexual people, but even then, they would leave their gay relationships outside of the bounds of marriage, the men would get married with a women, and leave their relationships with men on the outside. Marriage has always been between a man and a woman... The fact that for certain people marriage between whites and blacks has been illegal has been irrelavant. That has just been a litle add-on that a certain culture has made to the word marriage, but the core of marriage has always been a man and a woman.

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

As for Josh (Swiney), Well, it hurts the children, since they will never know what it is like to have a mother AND a father. It is like half of what the kids could have been has been ripped away. I for one know, since I was raised with only a mother and I know the feeling of wanting a Dad to be there for me... As for Arius, actually it really is not that hard to look for a society that had interracial/religous marriages... Ironically, just look at the Bible. Solomon is a great example. Oh and you know Bathsheba, the woman King David commited adultery with? She was married to a Hittite, which were very different from the Jews. However, show me a place in history where marriages between a man and a man or a woman and a woman have taken place, and THEN you are hard-pressed.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)