Login

General chat thread?

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

See, like, if I were curious about a specific person's day or whatever, I'd write on their wall (I actually wouldn't, but for the sake of argument here I would) but I just meant that as an example to pose to the community at large. Like a "hey everyone, how are you guys doing, how was your day, I just wanted to say hi and give a little snippet of what's going on with me, [insert snippet] feel free to share back or to use it as a springboard for a nice chat" Also if I'm not going to make a thread for something, I'm even less likely to make a blog for it. Just saying :P Starting a thread is like striking up a conversation. I'm personally not really likely to call someone up and be like "Hey, got some good news about my car let me tell you alllll about it." for a variety of reasons, but if a conversation's already going and people are asking how you are and whatever, I would be ok with sharing that. Basically, I would like it if you would make sure that the forums cater to my specific communication hangups :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)