Login

GIRL BOY CRISIS!

bobbyjack5

14 year(s) ago

Its that i'm going through like a girl crisis! I'm now in middle school, but thats not the point... I was going to invite my crush to the Amuesment park in SC, but im not sure if I should, anyway it is in a couple of days! So I need help, I'm not sure if I want to invite him, I can day dream it would be perfect and well, he'd ask me out(dont tell anyone!). Help! This is RELATIONSHIP CRISIS

LexiexMarie

14 year(s) ago

So did he ask u out? And if not yet then do what I did I heard that the guy I like, liked me to and he's very religious and I wasn't really raised in a really good religious family but I love him and he has taught me a lot in faith all u have to do is see if he likes u back and be ur self I'm in high school :blush:

alex-bolt

14 year(s) ago

well, u wrote this 3 months ago so my oppinion wont really help, but fo future reference i think that when u day dream things always go different then in actuality but u will never know unless u try and us guys get nervous asking girls out as well u will never know unless u ask:) (if u need any more advice u can message me if u want)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)