Login

God\'s Character!

oorah33

17 year(s) ago

There are very few things that BLOW MY MIND like the character of our God! He's on both sides of the spectrum! [b]Three and yet one[/b]. [b]Lion[/b] and [b]lamb[/b], [b]beginning[/b] and [b]end[/b]!! He [b]lavishes love and grace[/b] on the undeserving and yet is perfectly [b]Just[/b]!! He is so high above us!!! His Character goes SO far beyond the mans understanding and yet we are called to [b]seek,and apply[/b] it to our selves!! [b]So lets use this forum to stand awe of our God and who He is!!![/b]

agene

17 year(s) ago

amen to that. i know that i am constantly just astounded by how well He knows me. i mean i know that He created me so obviously He would know me. but seriously think about it. He COMPLETELY knows you. He knows our every action, our every thought, all our motives, He knows what we're going to say before we say it. how amazing. and while being so awesome and everything that was mentioned before..(last post) He [i]DESIRES[/i] to be loved by us. us?! me?! when He is so magnificent and i am such a wretch He longs for me to long after Him? totally amazing. incredible!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)