Login

Good Bible verses to help resist online temptation

Link0104

15 year(s) ago

Here are some good verses I like to help resist online temptations. James 1:12-Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him. Proverbs 7:25-27-Do not let your heart turn to her [the seductress's] ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng. Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death. 1 Corinthians 6:18-Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Matthew 5:27-28-"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Feel free to post any more you guys can think of...Or, if I did something wrong, point out the mistake I made just like some people do with ALL the other posts on this forum.

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

hey I think That you have a great idea posting this verses.

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

Matthew 18:9 BBE And if your eye is a cause of trouble to you, take it out, and put it away from you: it is better for you to go into life with one eye than, having two eyes, to go into the hell of fire.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)