Login

good jokes

luxord

18 year(s) ago

this is the fourm where you can tell [u]good[/u] jokes

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

ok so this one is funny but its kinda bad lol so.... a son goes to his dad one day and is curious about God so he asks his father, "daddy, is God black or white?" to which his father replies "both" then the son asks "daddy, is God a man or a woman?" to which his father again responds with "both" so, the son starts to get a little confused and asks his father, "daddy..... is God Michael Jackson?" a kid threatened to beat me over the head with a flag one time when i told that joke but i still think its funny

Lueff

18 year(s) ago

That's great DHfan... Anyway... What does a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac do at the end of the day? ... ... ...stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

i got a couple about christmas (not holiday) carols.... each one applies to a certain type of person Q.Paranoid person's carol A.Santa Claus is Coming for Me Q.Obsessive Compulsive A.Deck the Halls and the Walls and the Firehydrants and the puppy dogs and the ostriches Q.Schitzophrenic A.Do you hear what I hear? there are more... but i cant remember them right now

916erSSac

18 year(s) ago

One day a black angel and a white angel were arguing about whether God was black or white. Finally they decided to ask God himself. So they go up to God and say "God are you black or white?" God says," I am what I am." then the white angel says,"Yes! I told you God was white." the black angel said what are you talking about?" the white angel said," Cause if God was black he would have said ' I is what I is'."

Post edited by: 916erSSac, at: 2006/06/15 13:30

916erSSac

18 year(s) ago

One day, Jesus and satan decided to have a contest to see who had the most web sites on the internet. So they decided to go to an old factory on earth and pull up as many sites they could in 24 hours with God as the judge. So when the competition starts, satan is bring up all these sites about him. He's getting busy on computer. With 1 hour to go, all of a sudden the power in the building completly turns off. The computers shut off and everything. With 10 minutes left in the competition the power comes back on and the devil is franticly trying to pull up sites that he lost because of the power outage. When time ends God says," alright satan, what do you have?" and satan shows God the few he was able to pull up. God looks over to Jesus and say, " what about you son?". So Jesus shows God all these web sites. There's so many sites on Jesus' screen. The Devil looks at Jesus and says, " How did you get so many sites after the power went out. I lost all mine. How did you keep all of yours?" Jesus looked at satan and said," Jesus saves."

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

ive heard that last one a lot of different ways but its still really funny

Luke

18 year(s) ago

I wish I knew a good joke...

dancer06

18 year(s) ago

ok why did micheal jackson go to the boys department in dillards?? because they had boys pants half off

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)