Login

GROUPS!?

chloeboey92

17 year(s) ago

How do i delete groups if i have tooo many?! cause i have doubles of some and want to delete one of them but dont know how to! PLEASE HELP!

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

go to "myPanel">>and in the myGroups section, click "Browse">> then click "myGroups">> find which groups you want to leave and click "Leave Group" on the right side. Hope that helps! :)

chloeboey92

17 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]go to "myPanel">>and in the myGroups section, click "Browse">> then click "myGroups">> find which groups you want to leave and click "Leave Group" on the right side. Hope that helps! :)[/quote] thanks for the help!!

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

[b]chloeboey92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]go to "myPanel">>and in the myGroups section, click "Browse">> then click "myGroups">> find which groups you want to leave and click "Leave Group" on the right side. Hope that helps! :)[/quote] thanks for the help!![/quote] Yup. :)

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Oh, thank you, thank you, serfofChrist92! You're my HERO! Sorry. I'm tired. :P

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Oh, thank you, thank you, serfofChrist92! You're my HERO! Sorry. I'm tired. :P[/quote] :P :lol: I'm tired too. and bored.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)