Login

guitar hero on tour

rami009

16 year(s) ago

that game is harder than it seems. picking is tough, holding it is tough, practicing is tough since you cant slow it down. but its alright. GH3 is better. the best

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

How did you get the chance to play it? As far as I know it isnt out yet?

rami009

15 year(s) ago

yea it is. i bought it when it first came out. well, i got it for a present. i helped my dad out a lot and he got it for me

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

hmm, well I didnt know that. haha. But cool thats pretty cool. Id have to say Guitar Hero I is the best.

Gamester4

15 year(s) ago

Guitar Hero On tour is on the DS. I don't know if the console version is out yet.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]Guitar Hero On tour is on the DS. I don't know if the console version is out yet.[/quote] i seriously doubt that theyll make a console version. there are only 25 songs

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]Guitar Hero On tour is on the DS. I don't know if the console version is out yet.[/quote] I realize that..

Gamester4

15 year(s) ago

The console is Guitar hero: World Tour

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]The console is Guitar hero: World Tour[/quote] Im not understanding your point to these posts? :x

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]The console is Guitar hero: World Tour[/quote] Im not understanding your point to these posts? :x[/quote] same here. and why would they come out with a console version of on tour if GH4 is coming out sometime? they just released the aerosmith one. GH4 is gonna blow rock band away (i hope)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)