Login

Guitar Hero

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

I got World Tour yesterday and I love it!

rami009

15 year(s) ago

it takes too long to beat!!!!

lsufreak22

15 year(s) ago

dude that game is soooo cool i have it 4 wii my fav song is wat ive done:cheer:

javie

15 year(s) ago

Wow. I'm amazed at the response here. Some may say that Guitar Hero World Tour is awesome! This is of course coming from someone who doesn't have Rock Band 2. I'm Sorry. I can't just blend into the crowd here and say that it is awesome. Let me give my very own review to show the differences between these two as much as I can. When I first heard about Guitar Hero 4, I honestly couldn't wait for it, even though I was playing Rock Band at the same time. But then when I saw the drum set and the mic, my response was this: "Are you kidding me?! I'm not going to spend another $200 on that. I might as well buy the game." My brother immediantly hated the game, even before it came out. But when I found out that you could make your own songs, I felt curious, but at the same time I never liked the idea of making my own songs from a game. But then I picked up Rock Band 2, and I thought it got a whole lot better. The idea of making your own band to me was great. It was possible to put in the songs from the first Rock Band to the second, now that I didn't have to switch the games back and forth to play my favorite songs. I love the fact that you can create your own band. And when you create your own character, you could put your very own character in the band to fill in. That way you don't have to see some ugly looking dude playing with you. You can play with your very own band online, which is awesome, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking about doing that when I start to pay for my Xbox live account again. The song list is awesome! 84 songs! And the selection might not be exactly as perfect as the first, but hey, They have Megadeath's Peace Cells, Metallica's Battery, Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer, Judas Priest Pain Kiler, and best, but not least, The Who's Pinball Wizard! The list is so good that I can go on and on with the songs that they have. The gameplay hasn't changed as much as the last, but thats the beauty to it. It doesn't need any changes at all. I do like how you get to play the songs. Now when you go on the world Map, they give you so many options on how you want to play your songs. There's Mystery Setlist, Make your own Setlist, a list of either 60's, 70's, 80's, or 90's songs, choosing your own managers to make your own band awesome, etc. the music store is still awesome! since you can still keep the songs from the previous Rock Band, you can still buy the songs that were still available from the last. And yes, they still sell the songs weekly. The songs that my family have downloaded are ...And Justice for all: Metallica, Buba O'Riely: The Who, Working Man: Rush, Tell Me Baby: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Snow (Hey oh): Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and many more that I can't remember. Now I can get started with Guitar Hero, and oh boy. If you like Guitar Hero so much, I suggest you to read everything I am about to tell you. Why? Because the truth, as we already know, could be very painfull. So when the game already came out, I was already in Bible College. So no, I had no clue at all if the game was good or not. But my brother in the other hand already knew about the response. My dad thought about buying it. My brother wanted to avoid it at all cost. My dad bought it anyway, and man it was a waste! My dad never wanted to play it ever again on his first try. My brother beat it in two days. When I first played it, I felt as if there wasn't that many songs. To me, they made a lot of stupid decisions. The options on the song list didn't even chance one single bit. I mean yeah, you could still play the songs, but thats it. Rock Band 2 has so many options that I am still playing it today. I already beat Rock Band 2, but there are still some more stuff you me to do. Guitar Hero 4 in the other hand (yeah Guitar Hero 4) is too easy. The achievements, ugh, the achievements. They just suck so hard. The first achievement is to play the guitar. That's it. The second achievement that I got didn't even make any sense. It says that I have to play all the instruments. I ONLY PLAY THE GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!! How did they mess that part up? And if they ment to say that I have to play all of the instruments at the same time, then who on earth would be so stupid enough to do such a thing?! I do like some of the songs though. I like the fact that Guitar Hero puts in anything, but to me, there are songs that should belong, and shouldn't belong. I am fine that they put in Micheal Jackson's Beat It, but I wanted to see Michael Jackson on that game again, with his skin black, walking away as a panther, doing the moonwalk, and his awesome orange leather jacket again. It's a dissapointment to me that he isn't in the game, because they bring in one of the best well known artist, such as Slash and Ozzy Ozborne. But they still do this one thing that I cannot stand at all. Putting in songs that I have never heard of, putting in songs that I never liked and putting in songs that nobody likes. Why on earth did they put in Willie Nelson in it? What's the point? They have Metallica, but they decided to another stupid by putting in the newer songs from Metallica. Why? Is it because they are trying to put their best songs on another game? Was it too much for Guitar Hero to have Enter Sandman in it? That was my very first song that I have ever listened to when I was 5 and they still don't have today, just so they can put it in a Metallica version of Guitar Hero. Why make another game that's about Metallica? It didn't work on Aero Smith, so why bother with this one? The music store on this one still didn't get a face lift from the previous Guitar Hero games as I thought it would. I will never understand why they won't allow you to put in the previous Guitar Hero songs in your hard drive. Some of you might say, "That's because on the last ones, you couldn't sing or play the drums. So they would never be available to be playable at all." That's my point! This game should never have an option to play the drums or sing. To me that ruins the name of the game for me. It's still called "Guitar Hero"! Get that right. The song creation is something that I will never figure out. They don't tell you how to use it. They just expect you to know how to use it. I think its just complicated. Other than that, I look at this game as another one of those games where you just play it once and let it collect dust. I still see these adds of this game, and I can't help to wounder how many people has bought into this propaganda that I have seen so far. Not too much as changed and it will never be as good as the previous Guitar Hero games or will it ever compete with Rock Band. Yeah, there won't be a Rock Band 3 coming out this year, but that won't change the fact that I will still be playing it. Well that's about it with all of my rants and complants. I rest my case.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

ok, im not reading that

javie

15 year(s) ago

Here's a conclusion for those who are really not going to read that: Guitar Hero World Tour sucked! Play Rock Band 2. End of sotry.

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Is it for the Wii??

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i do not like rock band!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)