Login

guitars

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

this is the thread so girls dont see the title on the home forum page. if u post in the thread withguy subjects in which u dont want girls to read, just spam in this one and they will see the boring title on the home forum page. hope this helps (i still love guitars)

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

Yeah, um, I've been having this problem. I've been, um... "playing" my "guitar" too much lately. I know I should give it a rest, but it just feels too good with my fingers around the "neck." I just squeeze it tight and run my fingers up and down the "fret board." It gets my creative juices flowing. But when I play too much my arms get tired (my left arm, mostly) and it starts to wear down my finish. Yep I love "guitars."

rami009

16 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Yep I love "guitars."[/quote] ew, you like "guitars"?:blink: :P

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

post lol Brother Reed

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

la

joemann

16 year(s) ago

In response to reed if you play your guitar to much I'll buy it from you becaause I'm a guitar collector.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]joemann wrote:[/b] [quote]In response to reed if you play your guitar to much I'll buy it from you becaause I'm a guitar collector.[/quote] I just choked on my spit.

sirmovesalot17

16 year(s) ago

WOW reed that's umm a bit too descriptive there brother even if it really was about a git-fiddle! haha but that did just make my day:laugh:

rami009

16 year(s) ago

i could make some really messed up joke right now about collecting "guitars" but i dont feel like getting banned again:laugh: and im dying here, im laughing really hard:silly:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)