Login

Guy

bachick1001

16 year(s) ago

there is this guy lets just say i like him and evry time i get near him i panick and dont know what to say and i see this on tv shows all the time and say how pathetic how could anyone do that and hear i am doing it so does anyone have like a word for me and i live in oklahoma and evry one is like dating so yeah

hccgirl3494

16 year(s) ago

act natural when you are around him. if you are nervous, he'll notice and you will totally freak him out. give him a SMALL hint that you like him, but don't scare him away.

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

Just because everyone else is dating doesn't mean you have to. If you really like the person, then just be friends with him, get to know him. And just stay friends for a long long time. Then, when you're older, pray and talk to God and ask Him how he would have you date/court the person.

palm

16 year(s) ago

Well it is getting close to christmas so get him a present and put a note in the box or bag that says do you want to be my boyfreind and wait till he answers!!:)

Steadfast-Seeker

16 year(s) ago

right... so i can tell you're young, so, frist i'll tell you what i would tell any younger girl with a crush....and that is to GET OVER IT! if all your friends are dating then thats their prob, YOU have to work on YOU! the better you are the more you work on being the Godly girl, that God made you to be, before you know it he'll be the one trying to remember how to breath when hes around you, but life is to short, and you're time should not be used going crazy over a guy. and i know it's easyer said then done, because even when i know there is no reason i have to like a guy right now, i sometimes still get the same way as you do when i'm around a really cool guy, so if this is the case..... Don't TRY and be you're self, reeally Be you're self and don't think he's only looking at you and that if you say something weird that he'll hear it, treat him like you're brother, ok a little nicer then you're brother.

Iluvbradleyforever

16 year(s) ago

Well like that means you like him alot and are nervous about him. Just walk up to him and start a random conversation. Just pray and it will turn out all good! ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)