Login

H2o: Just Add Water

Tayloract

16 year(s) ago

Any H2o fans out there? The show's on Nick, but it's great.

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

i think the show is stupid, it has no meaning+bad actor=fail

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

I was going to watch it I mean it seemed interesting at the time but I always missed it so I just gave up on it.

keyseya

16 year(s) ago

I don't like it aye

Anko

16 year(s) ago

I think this person posted this thread to ask for people who like it, not for people who didn't like it, so...

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

I think it's unique, you don't see many TV shows about secret Mermaids. Now, if only they made one about Vampires... But anyway, I've only watched it once, because I was bored and it was new so I thought I'd try it, and I didn't really like it. The only thing I liked was the English accents.

horsenut

16 year(s) ago

hay be nice! I love that show! (I even watched the episodes I missed online!)

Tayloract

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]I think it's unique, you don't see many TV shows about secret Mermaids. Now, if only they made one about Vampires... But anyway, I've only watched it once, because I was bored and it was new so I thought I'd try it, and I didn't really like it. The only thing I liked was the English accents.[/quote] It is unique that's one of things that I like about it. It has a good plot line. The acting isn't all that great, but it's still entertaining. I'd love a show about Vampires! They're Austrailian accents.

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

[b]Tayloract wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]I think it's unique, you don't see many TV shows about secret Mermaids. Now, if only they made one about Vampires... But anyway, I've only watched it once, because I was bored and it was new so I thought I'd try it, and I didn't really like it. The only thing I liked was the English accents.[/quote] It is unique that's one of things that I like about it. It has a good plot line. The acting isn't all that great, but it's still entertaining. I'd love a show about Vampires! They're Austrailian accents.[/quote] I think it's kinda weird how they ALREADY let everyone figure out that they are mermaids... Unless the comercials are wrong and everyone didn't find out... Well Austrailian ancestors come from Britian, so the accent sounds practically the same. But whatever.

vballsoccerchick

16 year(s) ago

I LOVE it!!!!!I know I'm cool rightB) :silly:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)